Monday, June 23, 2008

Tell me your plans for the week!

Tell me your plans for the week.... we are all so busy...

Due to a change in my thyroid medication (adjustment made due to over treatment of T3 and under treatment of T4), a required slow down has taken place on my daily accomplishments.. however, I am moving through my to do list fairly quickly. I just simply have to start earlier because by 7pm, my body is DONE. I am so exhausted that I ache. I hope I adjust quickly to this change in medication!

Still tutoring on Monday and Wednesday from 10:00am to 11:00am. Utah works out with a trainer immediately following tutoring sessions, and that is usually wen I work out on Monday and Wednesday. I am taking off one day each week from working out.. a little nervous this week because I took today (Monday) off and that makes for a long week. It is a good thing that I love working out :-)

Today I accomplished:
1. family passport pictures
2. picked up glasses, medication, paychecks (and deposited), and visited my doctor's office
3. Went to wal*mart and bought some necessities (trying to limit wal*mart visits to Sunday to curb spending).
4. Paid bills (though this remains ongoing each week)
5. filled out Utah's passport application (waiting on black ink cartridge to complete the remainder of the families passport applications)
6. Baked (possibly over baked) a lemon cake
7. Soaked of nails and am ala' natural now and I love it! My toes are still receiving their ever 3 to 4 weeks pedicure until September though.

Remaining for this week is to p/u Utah's baseball bag (being repaired), enter the Carroll Electric green contest (waiting on Carroll Electric bill), pick up and prepare potted plants around pool, p/u contacts, and begin planning Emmet's first birthday (he is in MI with his mom and family and we MISS HIM!).

I have a breakfast meeting with a friend on Tuesday... Hubb to the vet Tuesday afternoon.

Wednesday I tutor and train in the morning, dentist at 1:00pm, and chiropractor at 5pm.

Friday I take Utah to train and have a 1pm hair appointment (long overdue) with Robin.

I plan to watch Dr. Phil every day that I can and get some time by the pool at least a couple of days this week!

Tell me your plans for the week!

1 comment:

TheDorothyFamily said...

Go to lunch with Jan.

:)