Sunday, June 15, 2008

Looking to next week...

My to do list is fairly daunting for this week, so I went ahead and knocked one big thing out today!

DONE 1. I cleaned out the big pool storage bin and we bought a storage bench (which I put together). All the junk went to the curb for trash. I cleaned the enormous pool umbrella, cleaned all the floaties, and swept the deck also. I encountered THREE snakes (two black, one ribbon), two snake skins, many frogs, and several lizards. Thank goodness the spiders were not there today!


These are the after pictures, sorry Keisha, forgot to take the before pictures (again!). On next week's to do list is to get plants potted and around the pool. MAYBE try to do it next weekend.. we'll just have to see how I hold up without baseball season!





DONE 2. Make appointment and take Hubb to vet for shots.

DONE 3. Order NuVet for Hubb.

3. PIck up and apply for passports for our Thanksgiving trip.

Update: have to order a original birth certificate for Tod, so this is delayed a little. I did gather all the necessary documents for the rest of us and we have an appointment for this week to get our pictures taken - so making progress!

4. Vacuum and clean carpet on stairs.

5. Take and pick up Utah's baseball bag for mending (baseball season is over).

DONE 6. Make several phone calls.

7. Pay bills.

8. P/U checks from Rogers Public Schools and put together budget for summer.

9. Move Shelf from bedroom to office

DONE 10. Clean out files, Shred all documents... whoo hoo...

That's all for now! I am also tutoring three days this week and fortuantely, we have a pedicure appointment for Tuesday!

No comments: