Saturday, December 20, 2008

First Day of Christmas Break

First day of break started with SHOPPING! We finished up all our Christmas shopping, thank goodness!! We have two packages still coming in the mail.. but, if they aren't here in time, we are wrapping pictures of the gifts until they arrive.

Tuesday and Jesse hung out with Utah while we shopped... and we came home with food (you should have seen Tuesday jump up and start picking up all their stuff when we walked in the door!).

Tonight we went to a Razorback basketball game... Utah had a friend coming but he had to cancel at the last minute, so it was the three of us. We still had a great time. Utah told Tod when we got home, "Thanks, Dad. It was fun. We should do that more often." That is all a mom and dad need to hear... so Tod is going to watch for more tickets at work (many people have season tickets and sell tickets they aren't going to use).

The Razorbacks won.. Go Hogs! I even called the Hogs with Tod and Utah - rarity!


Utah and I tried to figure out how to use my phone to take pictures.. the first attempt I was so focused on finding the button on the touch screen that I made this ridiculous face and my hair covered Utah's face! We did better on the 2nd picture!

2 comments:

kate said...

We almost went to game last night, too! Instead, we continued our LAZY day at home! Enjoy your break, and I'll call you soon to talk about you know what! ;)

Sarah said...

whoa, is this the font for the elderly?? How do you make it so huge?? I like it
Sarah