Sunday, December 28, 2008

and the family fun continues...

We went to Springfield, MO on Saturday to see Aunt Lizzy (my sister), Uncle Jimmy, and little Grace (my niece). We were lucky enough to spend a little time with Grace's mom (Allison) and dad (Greg). We had a great visit, though it was entirely too short. We will have to plan another visit and stay the night went Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Jimmy return from Phoenix.
Hannah is home for the holidays and these are some of the pictures we have taken. We exchanged presents, shopped, went to visit family, went to movies... it has been a great visit and we look forward to many more visits in the future.
These are pictures of Tuesday and her boyfriend Jesse Birch. He is a great guy and treats Tuesday wonderfully. Tod and I enjoy his company - we enjoy talking about movies and music and he does a great job pretending to be interested in what we are saying :-)! He is a very talented singer songwriter and musician. We had the opportunity to watch him perform and it blew us away!



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It was so good to see all of you! I'm just sorry your visit was so short but it is amazing how much conversation we managed in just 3 hours! Grace was so happy to see you as well. Utah, she is going to tell her teacher to put your name on the board for a whole week. I guess that will show ya!

And everyone will be happy to know I POSTED ON MY BLOG! I really didn't think anybody read it. I'm glad to know someone cares.