Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Backwards and our driveway don't mix...

Hubb is a collector. Every morning he finds something to carry around and then hide in his house. This morning it was his big bone... sometimes it is Tod's slippers.. my socks... you just never know what you will find in his house in the morning!

Well.. here it is... this is as close as I could get to it without landing myself in the ravine. You really can't see the back of the car that is leaning against the far side of the ravine with the back tires almost completely up off the ground. We are waiting on the tow truck but Tod doesn't think he will be able to get it out. Tod has cleared the driveway and put down some ice melt stuff.. we'll see...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

did he really think he would make it to work?? I'm sorry!! I haven't even ventured out of the living room...just realized my cell phone is upstairs and hopefully no one is trying to call me....better get up.

Sarah said...

OK, I feel much better knowing this happened last night and not this morning...I though he was trying to go TO work not coming home....

TheDorothyFamily said...

So, how did he get up to the house, on his hands and knees?
Bummer dude.