Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 Resolutions

Well.. I didn't do too bad last year, so I am going to give this resolution thing a shot again this year...

1. I am going to continue my quest to improve my overall health. This includes a minimum of 3X a week working out during the school year and 5X a week during breaks. This includes continuing to make dietary changes that will aid me in my weight loss (at least 15 more pounds), improve my cholesterol, and strengthen my body.
2. Reaching out to family has been such a blessing, therefore, I am going to continue to reach out to extended family. There are several family members that I made contact with this year but did not follow it up and continue the connection.
3. I am going to focus on my spiritual growth.
4. I am starting the National Board and Leadership Academy process in 2009. I will strive to do my best.
5. I will continue to put my family first... my relationships with my children and husband must come before any other goal I have set.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can help with the spiritual growth...church is at 5 pm on Saturday, traditional service at Peace East(Olrich) and at 10:45 on Sunday, contemporary service at Peace West (Bellview).