Sunday, April 19, 2009

Recovered from testing...

Well, we are all recovered from testing at the Julius household. Tod and I had a great Saturday night.. dinner and a movie... overnight at a local hotel... and home by 10am Sunday morning ready to get back into the swing of things. Tuesday stayed with Utah and they went to a movie, out to eat Andy's, and hung out together watching TV. A storm hit in the evening and I was a little worried, but all did fine... it is so nice to have Utah and Tuesday spending time together. I am doubtful that many "almost 21'ers" would take time out of every weekend to visit with their 13 year old brother, but she does, without being asked. We are so glad she is close to home.. and home with us often. We (Tuesday, Keely, and I) got pedicures on Friday... Keely is so adorable and so much like one of my own!

I am scanning more pictures this weekend and all week.. get ready for some fun old photos!

No comments: