Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Tod!!!! (with corrected link)

This is NOT NOT NOT the cake I ordered... WHY is it blue? WHY does it say what it says? WHY does it say "your" and not "you're".. maybe the cake director learned how to follow directions from the average middle school student, NO, wait a minute, the middle schoolers listen much better! AHG! Thank goodness Tod is such an awesome Dad and good sport!

Tod had a fun birthday.. he came home early, popped popcorn and watched the movie, "That Thing You Do!" for the 1,000,000th time... he loves that movie and Waterworld (which also happened to be on today, his birthday... wow...)....

He rec'd cute little candy cards from his family that said things like "You are a smartie (with the candy) pants, but your advice is usually a lifesaver (with the candy)" and "I know I can be an airhead (candy!), but I was no dum-dum (candy!) when I married you"... cute, annoying, and funny... perfect for a birthday!

Tod.. eating the blue bomb....

I constantly get hassled for not being in any of the family photos.. so I made a conscious effort to be included in the photos below...

Tuesday and mom... being Tuesday and mom... on the computer... stalking... actually, we were checking out this awesome blog Tuesday found called www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com (put a link on my blog).. you MUST check it out.. we were cracking it up! BTW - should have put on lipstick, getting too old for winging it in pictures :-)
My and my hubby... he is so handsome... my hair was having bang issues.. not sure what I did today when I got ready, but testing obviously affected my ability to style my hair :-)
Utah and I being goofy... he is such a goofball.. we couldn't quit laughing...
Birthday boy... me... and Utah (in the monkey shirt.. sheesh!).....
Birthday boy... adorable daughter.. and me, with goofy, odd bangs... blah!
Utah.. eating the blue bomb... in the monkey shirt.. being goofy...
Birthday boy with adorable children (the monkey shirt is hiding :-))....
Hubby.. and me... happy... as always...

No comments: