Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday.. still no Tod!

Middle of the night I woke up with blood in my mouth - long story short... well, I was using generic whitening strips on my teeth and my gums were bleeding! I also was ingesting too much of the bleach (the cheaper strips were not holding the bleach on the teeth and it was being swallowed) and had some serious stomach problems. All is fine now.. generic strips are in the trash and CREST strips are on the counter!

Day of fun!
1. Utah and I got up at 8:15am.
2. Ball practice at 10:00am -11:30am.
3: Utah and I went to Wal*Mart and bought him a rolling suitcase for our Spring Break vacation! WHOO HOO! I also had to get some mouthwash for my BLEEDING GUMS!
4. Utah and I met Elizabeth and Emmet at Fudruckers and had lunch.
5. We all four went on a fun shopping trip to Kohl's. Emmet is such a good little shopper and him and Utah had fun running around the store in the stroller!
6. Utah and I came home to relax.
7. Utah played video games and I cleaned out our closet (organized Tod's side), finished laundry, and organized Utah's closet. We also hung up all the laundry!
8. Utah and I watched TV and are relaxing getting ready for bed!
9. I just decided to COOK tomorrow - help, I have gone over the edge! I am making chicken and dumplings!

No comments: