Saturday, March 28, 2009

Scanned more images... lots to go

I am a scanning ninja right now... and I am posting a few as I go... sorry to bore you guys.. but it is so much fun to look at these pictures...

This is me and my little brother in 1980... This is me and my dad in 1989.. I have a bandanna on as a belt... who knew????
This is my mom and me... I was very little :-)


This is my sister Barbara... not sure when, though.. will have to see what she says when she sees this!
This is Tuesday, Hannah, and Utah with a little tiny Cosmo...

This is my mom one Christmas...


This is my sister Elizabeth, mom, me, and sister Barbara... don't remember the occasion but I do remember the picture and I know Barbara was pregnant with Ray.

Tuesday and Hannah with little Cosmo...

This is me at my Mammie's house (where I also grew up basically) in Sherwood. These flowers are forever my favorite (along with dogwoods and crepe myrtles)...

This is my brother Phil with me at Christmas.... we miss you Phil...

This is my senior picture.. wow, what was I thinking... mom had me get it in black and white so she wouldn't have to look at the different colors in my hair...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Great pictures! The picture of Mother is Christmas 1981 at Leola and the one of all of us is Mother's Day 1982. Barbara is pregnant with Elainea and we were all there and dressed up to go to a Mother Daughter banquet at church. And hey, I like your HS picture. You have that Don't Messs with Me Look! How was your break?