Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oompa Loompas?

Spray tan fun... when Tuesday showed up at the school.. she was SOOO orange! I don't know what the difference was in how it was applied or mixed... but she was sooo orange (I was that orange the last time I got a spray tan). Now, please do not panic! The orange you see is only the tinting that is added to the spray so the person applying the spray can see where she has already applied the spray tan. It washes off in the shower and leaves behind a tan!

I don't look as orange also because my picture was taken inside under normal lighting.. Tuesday was showered with fluorescent light and by a window... it is a great picture, though!You can hardly tell I have a spray tan in the picture... but this oompa loompa is a much closer picture of what we look like prior to washing off the tinting/bronzer!

I will take some more pictures and post them.. maybe even before we leave so you can all see how it looks after the shower. It only lasts 5-7 days.. so we are hoping to get some sun while in Mexico this week...






1 comment:

kate said...

Oh dear....have a blast!!