Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

It is very difficult to take pictures of a puppy! Hubb is about 21 weeks old and he is such a goofball. We should have named him Herbie the Lovebug (he is a bit needy). We are finished with puppy class and are looking forward to taking the obedience classes in October!
Cosmo is over 13 years old... and one of the furriest creatures known to man. We swiffer every day!



You can really see how big he is in the picture on the stairs...


It was a big week (below is what a friend of mine (Amy) and I refer to as a 'me' moment and everyone needs to have one once in awhile.. sometimes it is a fit of frustration.. sometimes it is a fit of joy)...

I got my test scores for the PLT I had to take for my ESOL endorsement and I received this certificate in the mail the day before the scores came... it was exciting to realize I had done well on the test!
Tod traded the gray Element in for a Mazda5 so I now have enough seat belts to haul Utah and some of his friends around when needed... we are planning to attend the KMS vs OMS volleyball game on Tuesday... another up side to the trade is that we still have the green Element with the Hail ND license plate! I have already ordered a license plate frame for this car (ND of course).. AND Tod bought me a ND t-shirt and lariat!
Tod surprised me with this necklace.. it is interlocking hearts making a four leaf clover... he is such a sweet husband...
Utah and Edwin spent most of the weekend upstairs playing video games... Edwin is such a nice kid to have around.. we went to Joplin to watch Taylor Gleghorn and Zach Caton play each other in football on Saturday and we ate at a Fudrucker's (we miss the one here!)...








1 comment:

kate said...

Well, hello! It's been so great getting to know you...and your son, too! Have a wonderful weekend!