Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

Well, Tod and I needed to update our Will and we decided to use Willmaker by Quicken. After reading a lot of reviews, it seemed like the most affordable and effective tool we could use to make some adjustments to a very simple Will. It worked great and the Will has been adjusted.... now we just have to get it notarized, ugh! Just thought I would share feedback about a great tool.... and we only paid $50! Oh, also, it reminded us to check beneficiaries on all our life insurance policies... something we had totally not considered and some of them were in conflict to our Will... so, $50 well spent!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OK, I'm a goofball...but when I first read it I thought it said "Wii"
I'll be getting those new glasses soon...re-read your post and substitute wii for will. funny!