Sunday, February 3, 2008

Back to reality!



Well, the four day weekend is almost over. It was a wonderul break that allowed us to get many projects around the house completed. We also got in some fun dinners and activities once the snow melted! Tuesday came home late Friday and has spent the weekend recovering from the flu. She has a little bit of a cough but she is on the road to healing. Utah had a great time snowboarding and was very disappointed when he saw the snow was gone on Saturday morning.

I have spent this morning finishing up my planning for next week, working on my assignment for my ESOL endorsement, dropping a free PBS course (with ESOL coursework, it was too much!), reviewing lab safety procedures for dissection (we have a chicken wing, rabbit heart/lung, and frog dissection labs coming in this quarter), and well, I slept in today, too!

Here are some of the final pictures from the snow!





No comments: